Thursday, October 01, 2009

And a Liberal Nutter

I'll confess, I didn't know there were liberal conspiracy theorists about Oklahoma City; but there are apparently an infinite variety of nuts in the bowl:

The problem is….our government was involved in both of these attacks in one way or another. Dick Cheney on the morning of 9/11/01 created a Shadow Government and said that they (the Bush Regime) had to go to the ‘dark side’. Well, I believe this very violent Shadow Government has been in force for years behind the scenes. In fact, I believe that al-Qaida is the base (al-Qaida means “The Base”) of the Bush Family & Friends, Inc. and is their personal death squad to use to get whatever they want. It’s very interesting that the Bush Regime did away with the Able Danger investigation/program. Why? To this day, we don’t know a damn new thing about al-Qaida either. Again, why? Is it because the players of both are on the payrolls of very important known individuals? Hey, could be. Until proven otherwise, I will continue to believe we’ve been duped for years now.


I think she will go on being duped for years to come. Looks like she's a Trig Truther as well, which proves my old theory that conspiracy theories are like potato chips; you can't eat just one.

Of course, if anybody wants to learn something new about al Qaeda, I certainly suggest books like The Looming Tower, Perfect Soldiers, etc. You won't find it in a David Ray Griffin book.