Monday, September 07, 2009

Van Jones Reactions

Predictably, the fruitloops see a conspiracy to put them down just when (insert impending 9-11 Troof breakthrough here).

BTW, I find the the timing of this revelation (that Jones signed the petition), right before the 9/11 anniversary, really suspicious.


I've gone to many media comment sections to read the reactions to the Van jones resignation- and it's nasty. I've never read so many racist, hateful comments, generated in such a short amount of time. It seems the shock troops were organized to do the greatest amount of damage to the Truth Movement, Obama, and environmental progress.


It is my personal speculation that the smear campaign against Jones was designed to hit the news just prior to September 11th in order to denegrate 9/11 Truth. The "black ops media" wanted to throw a first punch, just like the National Geographic first strike.


Ah, but some see the eternal silver lining:

This event is going to force more people to look at the facts. I've concluded that now. It is an opportunity to discuss this in various environments, in which previously, it would be impossible, with raging denial the result. Every time I've brought it up at a particular blog I frequent, I've encountered the wall of denial. Despite the many many links I'd left to all who scoff at my remarks. The Left leaning ones, were particularly heartbreaking to denounce me. However, now, the blog I engage in conversation, and debate with, the Lefties are now seeing things with a new light.


That may be. Perhaps the oddest reaction comes from uber-left blogger Jane Hamsher, who wonders what the fuss was all about:

Now he's been thrown under the bus by the White House for signing his name to a petition expressing something that 35% of all Democrats believed as of 2007 -- that George Bush knew in advance about the attacks of 9/11.


Say it loud, say it proud, Jane!

Labels: