Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ellsburg: I Am Not a Nut

Daniel Ellsburg writes to correct the impression that he supports the 9-11 Denial Movement:

Since your story has already given rise to paraphrased assertions on the web that I now “suspect” or regard as “probable” or “likely” or “conclude” that the government staged 9-11, I’m forced to try to describe my state of uncertainty less ambiguously than words like “may” convey. I did say that I believed the psychological (not “physiological”) CAPABILITY for staging or provoking an attack did exist in elements in this administration, as in the past, but at this moment I would personally put the odds in favor of this actually having happened at about one in a hundred, or 1%.

3 Comments:

At 25 July, 2006 14:25, Blogger Manny said...

I would personally put the odds in favor of this actually having happened at about one in a hundred, or 1%.

Expect at least a couple people saying "So you're saying there's a chance?!" among the accusations that he was a disinformation agent all along.

 
At 25 July, 2006 14:31, Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't posted links to my blog that would simply bring the wrath of screwloosechange, but what the hey.

 
At 25 July, 2006 19:08, Blogger James B. said...

Are you afraid someone is going to come over there and start posting links to irrelevent videos?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home